Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Appraisal

Our realtor emailed me today to let me know that the appraisal on the house was done and guess what?? It appraised for five thousand more then were paying!!


I thought I'd take some time and add some pictures I took the day we had the inspection done.

Here are some lil details I really like.

This is the back of the front door.
The wrought iron stair railing.
Another wrought iron feature. A gate/divider between the living room and kitchen.


What should I do with this brickwall? It isnt a fireplace just an alcove. Maybe a electric stove? Any ideas??

2 comments:

The Three Moons: said...

Oh my gosh... I just LOVE your blog and I LOVE your title! I want to steal it and do the.M.nest!! You are so creative! Your house looks amazing... it looks open and sunny! I can't wait to see it in person!

All 8 of Us said...

Stumbled here from Julie's blog...congratulations on your first home/nest!!!I love the details on the door and the kitchen looks bright and cheery!! What a thrill for you and Adam.
Rejoicing with you~
Blessings,
kathi Baillie